Monday, February 07, 2011

It's never lupus ...

... but it IS pink eye.

I'm treating BOTH eyes. Not taking any chances.

Too bad I don't have an eyepatch. At least then I could have the amusement of PRETENDING that I'm a pirate.
A NINJA PIRATE.

or just a feeling-like-proverbial-crap mother who needs something to distract her from the minutiae of being sick. And on her lady cycle. And getting pink eye. And attempting to hack her lungs out from their usual place.

Forget that. I'm going to drink the ginger ale that Michael lovingly brought home for me. And eat the dinner that a friend brought over. Because I am loved more than I deserve.

And I'm going to wait for the ibuprofen to kick in.

2 comments:

★ThE mAd HaTTeR★ said...

Ooooh I recognized your House title right away! We love that show! I think I identify with House waaaaaaay too much...
But again, I hope you guys all get better soon :(

Bonnie-Jean said...

A couple months ago I had a terrible sore throat and then I developed pink eye. WHen I asked the Dr. about it, he said the same virus can cause all those plus a stomach bug... I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I pray you feel better soon! xxoo