Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 23

Day 23 - Something you crave often

Um ... this is harder for me to narrow down.
So I'll give you a list.



  • World Peace. Because it'd be really swell to live in a world where you didn't have to worry about genocide, racism, rape, assault, or anything else like that.
  • Having my high-school body back.
    Especially, since when I dream, I have it. And then I wake up. And that's a bit of a downer.
  • The opportunity and means to travel.
  • A clean, clean house.
    Like one in a magazine.
  • Motivation.
    There are so many things that I NEED to do. But that I don't WANT to do. *sigh*
    Like the dishes. Or exercising.
  • Massages. Or someone brushing my hair. Or mani/pedis.
  • Trying new things.
    Like those new feather extensions? Those sound pretty cool.
  • Laser hair removal. So I'd never have to shave or wax again.
  • The means by which I could end world hunger and all that sucky stuff.
    I don't even care about getting credit for it. I just want it over and done with.
    Because it'd be AWESOME if everyone had the means by which they could become self-sufficient. It would help them stay alive and FEEL GOOD. I like having a sense of accomplishment. I assume that everyone else might, too.
  • Just the RIGHT SHADE of nude polish.
    It's out there. I just haven't found it yet.
    And I want it to be JUST opaque enough, too.
  • That thing that will make me completely, completely content.
    So that I won't be rummaging through to cupboards, searching for whatever it could be that I am craving, that I don't know QUITE what it is.
    (Hint: It's not chili, Doritos, leftover Halloween candy, or cake. Because as nice as those are, I don't WANT them. I want something else. But I can't put my finger on it. WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?)
  • New furniture. And to have the rest of the walls textured and painted.
    Maybe new window treatments, too.
  • A cat. Preferably a grey one (have you noticed that grey cats seem to be softer than any other color?), with beautiful eyes, soft-spoken with a mild-volumed purr, that will be willing to play with the kids and willing to sit in my lap. And purr.
    I would also be willing to have a calico.
    (Okay, the fact that I started to tear up typing this lets me know that this one should probably [i.e., REALLY] be higher up on the list. I miss having a cat. It still feels really weird.)
  • To know what I really need to do. I mean, I love being a wife, a mom, a volunteer. I just want to know if I should be doing something else, too. Should I be writing the next American novel? Should I be ... doing something else?
    I'm still feeling a little adrift since I'm no longer the YW Secretary.
    And that being-sick-and-missing-church-for-two-weeks-thing didn't help.
    Especially considering the miscommunication (or would that be DIScommunication) that happened yesterday. *sigh* I hate being emotional to the point of giving myself a little migraine. But, hey, Michael gave me retail therapy (new mascara, eye concealer/cream, some movies [with coupons, what do you think of me??], and a few clearance scores -- eyeshadow, lipstick, and a nail polish. It was nice.)
  • To see Pop-pop, Grandma Darlene, Grandpa C, Grammy, Grandpa I, my Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Milton, Gingi-cat, Di-di, Rosie, Jazzy-cat ... all of them, again. I just have to wait for that.
  • How about everyone just realizing and KNOWING that we are all wonderful and precious. If we all knew that, then people wouldn't be mean to each other. Or to themselves. I mean, that would work, right? Because, when we feel good about ourselves, we are nice to other people. And that'd be a good thing. And I'd really, really, really like it if I could have that happen.
  • This last week, I've been really craving salads. Does that count?
But, yeah ... there are lots of things that I crave ... and it's hard to sum them up.
I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them ... or how to put them into words. 

Yeah, THAT's helpful. *rolls eyes*

No comments: