Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 17

Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Um ... I don't know. I don't think that I would. Because if I DID, I wouldn't have my Michael. Or Bruise and Bucket. Or my mom. Or Mom and Dad C. Or my FRIENDS!

And, face it, that would completely be totally full of SUCK.

So, I don't think that I would do the ol' switcheroo. 

(Though, there will be some instances ... usually when I'm alone with the kids for a LOOOOOOOOONG while ... where I might just wish for SILENCE, A HOT BATH, A COLD SODA, A MASSAGE, AND NO ONE MAKING DEMANDS OR SCREAMING. But it's only temporary.)

Now, I wouldn't say no to receiving a sudden windfall of money (hopefully no one would have to die for this occurrence). It'd be very excellent if, in addition to being a wife and mother, I could also have a career in philanthropy.

But that's neither here nor there.

However, as Michael and I were talking in the car a couple weeks ago, a more interesting topic would be "Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?"

Michael and I said in unison (about me): LISA KUDROW.
She would be able to "get" me best. And I adore her.

Face it ... I can be even weirder.
But I won't argue about who's the Mary and who's the Rhoda.
But I may sing about smelly cats (or hedgehogs).
(Oh, I'd practically give my teeth for an edited DVD of Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. I LOVE that movie so much.)

My second choice would probably be Zooey Deschanel. Mostly because she's adorable and not slutty.
She'd be like my inner voice. 

Look at how adorable she is! And I've had bangs!
And I've had blonde hair!
And I've held kittens!
Did I mention how ADORABLE she is???
She totally is.

BUT, like I said, it was quite darling that Michael KNEW just as well as I did who should play me.

Now, if any of you are of a differing opinion, I'm totally up for listening to who YOU think would play a good me. Bring it on. ^_^

2 comments:

april b said...

I love the idea of Lisa Kudrow playing you! I'd see that movie!

Sara W. said...

I would totally want to be Zooey! I absolutely love her! She's beautiful, talented and can sing! I love her style too.