Friday, February 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 11

Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends

Okay, I actually prepared for this one. I SCANNED THINGS IN!
(Practically a miraculous occurrence. I've been meaning to do it for MONTHS. How terrible is THAT??)

Okay ... get ready for picture overload ... because it IS coming!


I've TRIED to get these into chronological order. Mostly, anyways.


Cousin Sarah and me ... I'm guessing 1987?
You can just see her little brother, my Cousin David, in the back.
Mom, Aunt Ju, and me at Mom's wedding to my stepdad. 1997.


The Three Musketeers - Terra, our Jessima, and me at the Portland Temple
I miss those temple trips. I think this was 1997 or 1998.

Comedy Troupe - 1999 ... I'm the one in the middle, strappy dress. I promise I'm not topless!
GOSH, I miss my troupe. BUT, on the bright side, I have ALMOST all of them on Facebook! ^_^

Terra and me. Jessima took this picture.
Yes, I was wearing that dress to church. I'm a rebel. And it was VINTAGE!

My amazing roommate K and me.
And our wrapped dorm room door.
Merry Christmas!

Terra, Jonnie-Bean, and me at a church dance.
My psuedo-roomates. Since I was ALWAYS at their place. Good times.

Michael and me ... Our Wedding Announcement Photo.
It was a great day. Kenny and Terra were our photographers.


Bri and me, being goofy. This had to be back in ... 2003? Or January 2004.
Looking at all these pictures makes me realize how much I miss getting to hang with my friends. I really need to plan some awesome reunion parties, huh?

No comments: