Sunday, February 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 27

Day 27 - Why you are doing this 30 day challenge

As I told Michael, "Due to sheer boredom."

Really, what else am I doing? 
I can blog the minutiae of my life as a SAHM (which I still DO) ... but, you know, it's nice to shake things up a bit.

It seemed like fun, like the thing to do. So I went for it.

Since, really, being the HOUSE OF PLAGUE for the last couple of weeks wasn't all that fun. So, hey, I had a writing assignment. (A good chunk of which I did in advance. So I know TOTALLY know how to do the scheduled posts. Which I had been kind of scared to try before. But I can tell you that they do work. Phew!)

And, really, I don't post a whole lot of pictures here. So this was a good opportunity to work on that.

But, yeah, the big reason: I was getting bored. And it sounded fun.
I like fun things. I don't like being bored. Or boring.

And now you know.
(And knowing's half the battle. Go, JOE!)

1 comment:

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

And now you know the rest of the story! Thanks Paul Harvey! hehe