Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 16

Day 16 - Another picture of yourself


Now to go through my archives ...

One of my favorite pictures of me. Ty-ty took it on my first (crappy) digital camera, while I was unprepared.
He claims that it makes me look like a manga-girl.
Which makes me love it.

One of many self portraits. So what if it's about seven years old?

I still don't know how I managed this. It's from the reflection from the mirror on our bedroom door,
back when we were in the apartment.
My Nana gave me that shirt (Today's her birthday.)
I still have body issues. And, really, I need to take more pictures with me in them. Even though I don't think of myself as wildly photogenic.

A last mirror self-portrait. Since I seem to think that I look better reversed.
But, yeah ... I am who and what I am. And I'm still getting used to being in my skin.

I can't really think of anything else to say. Soooooooo ... yup. Pictures of me. Mostly taken by me.

And a last couple taken by Michael:
At the Sea Lion Caves.
We were camping. ... Yes, I did photoshop out my acne.


Feeding Lorikeets with Bucket at the Zoo.
I had a Facebook friend recognize me IRL from this picture.
(Made me feel good, since I wasn't wearing makeup when she first saw me in person. :P)

And a last, LAST one by my Dianne ... Michael says that it looks the most like me (or, at least, it did when it was taken:


2 comments:

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

You're just too darn cute!

Allanna said...

Awwww, thanks! #^.^#