Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14 - A picture of you and your family

Our favorite take from our 2009 Christmas photo shoot.
Taken by Michael's lovely sister, T2.
The kiddos were almost 4 here.
Can I just say that I love my family?

This also includes my in-laws and my extended family. Just so you're clear.

But, yeah, my immediate family (the ones that I married or birthed)? We are a special, special, little bunch.
And that's what makes life fun.

Even if it makes reading a chapter of story-story (what we call bedtime story ... as opposed to reading Scriptures, which is also part of the bedtime routine) take about twice as long as it should. :P

But, hey, the family who can laugh and make wonky faces for posterity together stays together.
And has a darn good time in the meanwhile.

I mean, really. You can't argue with SCIENCE. :P

No comments: