Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23 - Something you crave often

At this point?

SLEEP.


Seriously, I wake up -- I'm tired.
I take a nap (some days) -- I'm tired.
I go to bed -- And wake up at least once to pee ... and at least twice to heft my belly and sore muscles into a more comfortable position.

I'M TIRED.

This is why my house is suffering. I don't have as much motivation to clean. (Because I'm tired.)
My car is a garbage can on wheels (Because I have messy children. And I'm tired.)
I don't have the energy to walk along my kids as they practice riding their bikes (Because, GUESS WHAT? ... Yup, it's because I'm tired. Shocker there, huh?)

And I know that it's only going to get worse before it gets better.
But, hey, once BabyGirl is OUT and, in a few more months (hopefully), she'll sleep through the night ... and I'll have the energy to DO things.

I will CLEAN ALL THE THINGS!
I will TAKE THE KIDS TO SOME EXTRACURRICULAR LESSONS!! (Swim lessons. Or Bruise really wants to take a martial arts course. If there were Gymnastics, we'd enroll Miss Bucket. Though the kids have expressed an interest in Little League ... it's just NOT happening this year. I'm sorry. Mama's EXHAUSTED.)
I will get CAUGHT UP on ALL THE HOUSEWORK!!
I will READ BOOKS!
I will watch those movies that I've put on the Instant Queue on Netflix!!
I will play the Wii!!
I will exercise!!
I will plan and make healthy meals for my family!

But ... I'd really like to get a nap first. Just THINKING about doing ANY of the above has nearly robbed me of the will to live. *yawns*

No comments: