Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 30 - Your favorite song

WHAT??

Like I have ONE favorite song?

Ugh. Whatever.
And I can't be bothered to go through lists right yet (Sorry, between the heartburn and the ... other burning ... stupid infection, I could really not care much less about this).

Um ... Here. Here are some songs I really like. It's not a definitive list.
(Oww. My daughter is kicking my ribs ... why?)

  • "Skullcrusher Mountain" - Jonathan Coulton
  • The Dr. Horrible Sing-Along Blog soundtrack (including "Commentary!" ... mostly because of "Better Than Neil." ... Heh, 'It's a shanty,' indeed, Mr. Fillon. Heh.)
  • "Love Me Dead" - Ludo
  • "If It Kills Me" - Jason Mraz
  • "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing" - Jack Johnson
  • "The Zombie Song" - Stephanie Mabey
  • "Creepy Doll" - Jonathan Coulton
  • Anything by Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies
  • Or They Might Be Giants
  • Or Weird Al Yankovic
  • Those Discovery Channel Commercials about loving the whole world? Yeah, those.
  • "Kiss Me" - Sixpence None the Richer
  • "Sunlit Garden" -from Revolutionary Girl Utena (anime series)
  • "The System is Down" - Strong Bad
  • "Mow the Lawn" - Commercial for razors from across the pond. Heh.
Yeah, there are others. But those are the ones that I think of first. So ... yeah.
My tastes are ... special. Not that you'd doubt that.

And THAT, my dears, wraps up the 30-day meme. Phew!!


No comments: