Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25 - What I would find in your bag

I'm too lazy this time to actually photograph everything in my bag ... so you get the quick list form this time.

And, honestly? I haven't cleaned out my bag for a LONG time ... so I don't even know what all is in there right now!

Okay ...


  • Usually, when I'm out, my cell phone is in my bag. Unless I've left it on my computer desk. Again.
  • My keys
  • My wallet
  • My Swiss Army Card (It's blue. And sans toothpick. I lost it a few years back.)
  • My WIC packet (Food list, WIC ID, and vouchers)
  • Gum (Trident Layers: Cherry Lime.)
  • Halls Defense Vitamin C lozenges - Watermelon flavor
  • Two tubes of Xylitol mints - Lemon and Berry flavors, respectively.
  • A bottle of Children's Tylenol
  • A tube of Aquaphor lip balm
  • A small make-up bag containing:
    Extra-Strength Tylenol
    Children's Ibupofen
    Fisherman's Friend cough drops (From Nana)
    A travel tube of Tums (berry)
    Trial size Clinique mascara (freebie)
    Burts Bees tinted lip gloss - Hibiscus
    A couple generic Zofran
    Bandaids
    Generic Benadyl
    A makeup mirror
    A pantyliner
    An emery board
    A black comb
  • A pocket pack of Kleenex (x2)
  • A small ball-point pen (x3)
  • 3 eos lip balms (Sweet Mint, Lemon Drop, Strawberry Sorbet)
  • eos Everyday Hand Lotion (cucumber scent - Freebie)
  • Butterscotch lollipops for the kids (See's Candy ... they've been in my purse since right before Christmas. Oops!)
  • Ricola Honey-Herb drops
  • Lavender-infused antibacterial gel
  • A case of Altoid smalls (Peppermint)
  • Earbuds
  • Bluetooth (Barely ever use it, though)
  • Handkerchief (used to be Grandma Darlene's)
  • Eyeglass cloth (used for cleanining my phone's screen)
  • Emergency pad
  • Travel/fold-up Hairbrush and Mirror (Purple)
  • Ultrasound (from when I was in the hospital. The one that Dr. M did, not the one the ultrasound tech did. Those ones are on my bedside table.)
  • Discharge papers (from the FIRST hospital visit. Before my kidney blocked up AGAIN.)
  • Old shopping list
  • Various receipts (Burgerville, Safeway, Costco)
  • Punch card for the bread store (should be in my wallet)
  • Instructions for one of Bruise's Transformers (Christmas gift)
  • Coupon for Taco Time
  • Menu for Figaro's Pizza
  • Tickets for when we saw Puss in Boots
  • Paper for medical disclosure (checking into the ER)
  • Medical Waiver Form (N/A, since I'm having a girl, we won't be doing a circumcision. But they have to let you know what is and isn't covered by your insurance.)
  • A hair elastic
  • Various gum wrappers
  • A Tide-to-Go pen
  • Lid for a prize container from the kids' dentist's practice
And ... that's it. Now, that I've unloaded all that, I think I should throw away a lot of crap. And get my purse organized again.

And then I think I'll go to bed.

No comments: