Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Someone with a live-in massuse, chef, maid, and personal gym.

And more built-in bookshelves. And a couple more bedrooms and closets.
And a large yard with play structures for the kids to use.

And a sizable trust fund.

Except for those, I am actually pretty satisfied with my life.
I have Michael, my munchkins, great family and friends ... I have a church ward family that is really just extended family (or so it feels).
My kids love school and their teachers and friends there.
My husband has a good job that he enjoys (Yes, it'd be nice if it were closer ... but, hey, it's a good job with good co-workers and a wonderful boss).
I have the internet ... And a smartphone ... and lots of books.

But, at least today, I am satisfied with my life and with who I am.
And that's a good feeling.

No comments: