Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Linky links for you to "enjoy"

I mean, I hope you'll enjoy them. 

But if you don't, well ... I'll try not to cry too hard or anything. :P

First is "The Time Eater," only about the coolest clock I've seen in a while.


Then, even though I'm not all into sport, you've got to admit that it's cool, seeing all these trick shots go on. And seeing LeBron James lose a game of H-O-R-S-E. Heh.


And if you've been an obedient minion follower of my blog, you'll have watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. And if you haven't, well this link ("Blogging with Dr. Horrible" -- hilarious, really) will make NO SENSE WHATSOEVER to you. And that makes me weep.

This lady is awesome. 


This (via Neatorama) makes me want to like maths more.
And these shirts are fun. I want to buy them all and get my geek on.

And if you've read the Normal Mormon Husband's parody of Breaking Dawn (part I, part II, and part III), you'll get the Pluckie reference in this:




Steve, Don't Eat It!! (From TheSneeze.com) -- He eats what should not be eaten. Who cares if it's a "delicacy" in another culture. But his write-ups are good for a laugh. ^_^ (He's not quite family-friendly, if you get my drift ... but he DID drink breast milk and lived to tell the tale. :P)

And here's a great story (via Consumerist) about a man who took spam faxers to task. It made me smile.

Here's a fun gallery on DeviantArt. If you loved My Little Ponies, you should really check it out.
She's good.

And for some of my friends (and you know who you are, I'm sure), here:



Yes, I have been lax in putting up links and videos ... which is why this post is SUPERlong! But, hey! I've been a little busy procrastinating picking up the place and making the kids take their naps and trying to wade through my TBR pile of books. *sigh*

So, yeah, like I said, I hope that you enjoy (at least SOME of) the links and videos and all.
(If you don't, well ... I guess we can still be friends. ... Maybe. :P)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...drool...

Fold My Laundry Please said...

Heehee! I have that Snape pic saved as part of my screen saver! I love ROFLrazzi!

Fold My Laundry Please said...

Also, check out passiveagressivenotes.com. Hilarity, thy name is passive aggression!

Oh, and pics of the dress are on their way...as soon as I find them. If I have a hard time locating them, I'll ask my mom to e-mail me some.