Monday, September 29, 2008

Meme Time!!

I got tagged by Heather to write seven interesting things about me.
  1. I would love to have the dictionary memorized. No, really. I like me some words.
  2. I'm aghast at how much on UrbanDictionary.com is all about smutty things.
  3. I can't understand how some people don't get the joy and wonder of LOLcats.
  4. I amaze Michael by using very geeky lingo.
     (The phrase "Full of win" was especially confusing to him.)
  5. I have pretty good recall of what I've read. Like people are all surprised by it. *shrugs*
  6. One of my friends always accuses me of playing dumber than I am. He may be right.
    But I'm not too sure about that. People tell me that I'm all smart ... but I really don't feel
    all that smart. Seriously.
  7. I also don't feel like I'm the most interesting person. So it's a good thing that I can quote movies rather well. :P

Then I've also been tagged by Lacey! Here goes:

What are the last three things you purchased?
  1. Birthday presents for Dad and my Stepdad
  2. Coloring books for Bruise and Bucket
  3. Strawberry Milkshake-flavored Whoppers
What are the last three songs you downloaded for your ipod?
  1. Hey Ya! - Obediah Parker
  2. Mercy - Duffy
  3. Toxic - Yael Naim
What are your three favorite movies?
  1. Labyrinth
  2. The Last Unicorn
  3. While You Were Sleeping
What are three things you have not done yet?
  1. Traveled to Europe
  2. Learned to SCUBA dive
  3. Learned Japanese or Gaelic
What are three things you can not live without?(excluding people)
  1. A computer connected to the internet
  2. BOOKS!!
  3. Nail polish (It makes me feel girly and pretty)

What are your three favorite dishes?
  1. Beef Stroganoff
  2. Pasta Carbonara (or Alfredo with Broccoli)
  3. Mashed Potatoes

What are your three favorite T.V. shows?
  1. House, M.D.
  2. Jeopardy!
  3. Firefly

What are the last three places you traveled to that were more than one-hundred miles away?
  1. My family (Southern Oregon)
  2. Michael's Family (Southern-er Oregon)
  3. San Fransisco, CA

What are your three favorite desserts?
  1. Cherry Cheesecake
  2. Ice Cream
  3. Poundcake or Butter Cookies

What are three things you would buy if money were not an issue?
  1. Bigger house with a yard and a pool and a zoo and a library ...
  2. New van (the Toyota Sienna looks nice!)
  3. VACATIONS!!!

Three people I tag:
  1. If
  2. You 
  3. Wanna
But if you don't want to do it, don't feel any pressure about it, okay?
And if you do want to do it, let me know. I'll come read your answers. ^_^

No comments: