Friday, September 12, 2008

I Dream of Memes




1. What is your first name? Allanna

2. 
What is your favorite food? Chocolate

3. 
What high school did you go to? South Umpqua High School

4. 
What is your favorite color? Today, it's pink.

5. 
Who is your celebrity crush? Eric D. Snider. Because he makes me laugh so hard. And he can sing. And he totally mentioned me once in his blog. Squee!! (Gosh, now if he ever reads this, I'm going to sound like a stalker. :S)

6. 
What is your favorite drink? Raspberry Lemonade. Or water.

7. 
What is your dream vacation? England. Or Scotland. Just because.

8. 
What is your favorite dessert? Cherry Cheesecake. Yum.

9. 
What did you want to be when you grow up? A history major. ... But, really, my dream job changed almost as fast as my hair color would.

10. 
What do you love most in life? My family. And books.

11. 
What is one word that describes you? Curious.

12. 
What is your flickr name? LlannaLee



Meme shamelessly stolen from Book Nut.

Instructions, if you'd like to do this yourself:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into 
Flickr Search.

2. Using only the first page of results, and pick one image. [I did allow myself to choose between the first pages of the three search options: most relevant, most recent, and most interesting (I think most interesting is the default search]

3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into 
Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No Way! He's my fav too! When did he mention you?