Sunday, September 07, 2008

TaggggggggggggED!

April totally got me! (and I hope that she's able to use her Sherlock Holmes-ian talents to solve the mystery of the Denuded Tomato Plant)

Here I go, it's meme time!

1.Where is your cell phone? About a foot from my keyboard.
2. Your significant other? Michael, aka "Mr. Husband"
3. Your hair? CUUUUTE, thanks to my Bri-Bri.
4. Your mother? Adorable and one of my bestest friends.
5. Your father? Halfway to 112 today.
6. Your favorite thing? Smiling. "It's my favorite!" <-- Name the movie.
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten.
8 Your favorite drink? Water. Or Crystal Light raspberry lemonade.
9. Your dream/goal? Financial Security ... and the time and means to travel.
10. The room you’re in? Living Room
11. Your hobby? Reading, blogging, trying not to neccessitate TOO much future therapy for my children...
12. Your fear? #1 - Michael dying before me. #2 - Bankruptcy #3- Carnies (Not really, but can you name THAT movie?)
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Where do I WANT to be? Filthy rich, well-traveled, and a wonderful philanthropist. But I'll settle for being the happily-married wife of a wonderful engineer with a lovely family and a semi-clean house. And having a nicer yard. And having actually painted the bathrooms, kitchen, laundry room, hallway and kids' room. And cleaning/organizing the shop.
14. What you’re not? I think "sane" covers it.
15. Muffins? Stud. ... As long as it's my husband.
16. One of your wish list items? A trust fund. :P Or lots of books.
17. Where you grew up? Southern Oregon. Small Town.
18. The last thing you did? Chatted with some neighbors. No idea of their names. :( They were really nice.
19. What are you wearing? Long-sleeved shirt and denim skirt ... most of what I wore to church.
20. Favorite gadget? Just one?!? I <3 technology! Computer and my cell phone (so I can text Michael), closely followed by my iPod.
21. Your pets? Ginger-kitty and Diana-cat.
22. Your computer? Adored.
23.Your mood? Drained.
24. Missing someone? Lots of someones.
25.Your car? Honday Odessey
26. Something you’re not wearing? A bustier. Not that I've ever worn one.
27. Favorite store? It's just about a tie between Target and Borders. Or a Sanrio store. ... I wish we had one nearby. But then I'd be too tempted to buy stuff. LOTS of stuff.
28. Like someone? Most people, really.
29. Your favorite color? I don't want to offend any of them ... but I like blues and purples and greens. And pink. And soft yellows. But right now, I think my favorite is a light teal. Like the color that a ocean wave is right as it crests and the light's shining through it. That color.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today, with my Young Women. One did an ADORABLE giggle. Then another, who didn't know what had happened -- but was right there -- did a fake little "ha ha." ... And OH! I lost it.  ... Maybe you had to be there. But I love being YW secretary. The YW totally rock.
31. Last time you cried? I got teary at T1's wedding Friday. She's actually MARRIED!!! And moved about an hour away!!!! Nooooo!!! She can't go live in the big city!!! *sigh*

And, to just sweeten the deal, here's an excellent video that I found today (via Smart*******, Trashy Books)


I mean, really ... How great was that? I wish I could take critism half that well!

No comments: