Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Crazy Dream Chronicles

Lately, when I've managed to fall asleep, I've had some whacked-out dreams.

Last night's featured my friend T (a most level-headed and true friend, let me tell you) and me walking around a Wal-Mart-type store, where we ran into a pair of sisters that I'm friends with from church.
And, in that dream, I wet myself. And I was wearing rather short shorts. In khaki. And my legs, though featuring a small stream of urine, were quite slim and toned.

What does it mean? Who knows.

A couple nights ago, I dreamt that I was hanging out in a backstage-type room. There was a bed and some stuffed chairs ... And there were actors who, if I recall correctly, were all from Joss Whedon shows.

It was fun and paid-back, just chilling with them. And David Boreanaz was just so nice and very funny.

Maybe that was telling me that I REALLY am in need of adult conversation? ^_^

When T came over with her son yesterday, it was really nice just to talk and talk. Like I mentioned, she's just so down to earth and wise and all ... She was able to help me put my trials with money into perspective. And she makes me laugh. And she tells me about her office drama. And I show her videos on YouTube, so it's not like I'm not contributing to this friendship, right? ^_^

As she was leaving, since I'm not the only one that could do with having more money, I said, "T, we should start a club of people who don't have enough money!"

She looked at me for a second, smiled and said, "Honey, EVERYONE would be in that club."

"Maybe not Bill Gates," I replied.

"Oh, no. He'd join too. Peer pressure."

See why I love her?

That and the fact that I can make her blush every so often. Heh.
It's good to have friends. It makes me happy.

1 comment:

Fold My Laundry Please said...

Where do I apply for membership?