Monday, October 29, 2007

Pictures ... Part Four - The Temple

And, finally!! The pictures I took at the temple. (Since, on the last post, the pictures at the temple was [obviously] taken by Michael.)

First, the fountain. The kiddos love water, love fountains.
Shortly after this picture was taken (or was it right before?), Bruise walked into the mud. *rolls eyes*
 


At the reflection pond.
(Truly, this is Michael's and my temple. We got married here ... and it's so fun/different to be taking pictures of OUR KIDS at the same spots where our wedding pictures were taken.)
 

Still, they're pretty dang cute.

Since Michael was corralling the kidlets, I tooke the opportunity to try and get some pictures of the temple itself.
 

*sigh* Such a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful place.

And here's what you see as you get back onto I-5.
 



Funny aside: One of my friends in college (not a member of our church) referred to the temple as "Mormon Disneyland." ... Since it's right along I-5 and you can totally see it as you drive by.

It stikes me as even funnier since, truly, it is probably the happiest place on earth.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: