Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Something to make me smile ...

I have to post something good now, since I was all sad and gloomy and philosophical and stuff just a sec ago.

I found out about this today.

The LOLcat Bible


Yes, it is a bit (okay, a LOT) sacreligious. BUT it's funny.

And funny things make me smile.

And I need to smile.

And LOLcats are things that make me happy.

And it's late and I should go to bed before Michael wakes up and realizes that I'm not there ... and he'll come out and give me that look ...

... the one that says, "It's the middle of the night and you're ON THE COMPUTER??? Twelve-step program, anyone???"

And I'll have to lamely reply, before he says a single word, " ... I ... couldn't sleep."

And then he'll remind me that there are more ... um ... productive ways to encourage the sweet waves of slumber to engulf my consciousness, per se.

...
... OR I could play a game online until my eyes start to burn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh hai! Taht wuz funneh! Has you seen dis site? http://icanhascheezburger.com/ Is also funneh!

Hehe, I'z in ur puter, commentin on ur blog!
kthx bai