Thursday, October 11, 2007

Video Smorgesboard

"A Child's Love Note" -- Probably the best PSA you'll see EVAH. Or in the next 30 seconds. Whichever comes first.


Aunt Barbara sells Tupperware - Specifically, Tupperware Modular Mates.
I could watch this a bazillion times.

Oh wait, I have!



Now, this was on our local PBS station Sunday. I laughed for a good five minutes.


In my opinion, I think that flamingos are the inspiration for Monty Python's "Ministry of Silly Walks" skit.
And, if you ever see me being sad, do flamingo-bird-dance for me. And then I can promptly commence in squealing laughter and snickering.

And don't you think that the music adds SO MUCH in that clip??
I know that I do.

This has been a favorite video for a while.
Don't hate me. I love missionaries.
Michael can relate to this video OH-SO-MUCH.



And, next, what might happen if a certain militant religious group adopts LDS missionary tactics. (And, just so you know, my dear Bri found this one. And it's Michael-approved ... meaning that he laughed at it.)



And, lastly, since I really do like Barats and Bereta, let's bring on the Politically Correct Frat Boys!


Okay, knock yourselves out. But not literally, since you might get a concussion. And that wouldn't be fun.
And these videos ARE fun. And make me happy.

so ... yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Barats and Berets! Their videos are made of pure awesomeness!

I posted some funny videos, too! The rainy weather must be getting to us!

I don't think it would hurt to squeeze just one more exclamation point into my comment! Do you?

Unknown said...

Really, Barats and Bereta video so awesome and I also like one more video “walk of flamingoes”. Both are much good videos…