Thursday, September 20, 2007

MEME TIME! - The Middle Name Meme

The Middle Name Meme:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players - You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. At the end of your post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

L - Like, have I ever mentioned that when I was little I got mad at my mom for not naming me Daisy? Yeah, I liked Daisy Duck much better than Minnie Mouse. Daisy had this hint of attitude and elan that I never have quite gotten the hang of. She's like the Dorothy Parker of the Disney Universe.

E - Eerily enough, one time a classmate turned to me and exclaimed, "Allanna Lee!" And I turned right around ... since (1)how did he know my middle name?!? and (2) that's what my mom says when I'm in trouble.
It was a totally lucky guess on his part. Or else he lied and he was really stalking me. If so, he was good at it, since I'm not aware of ever being stalked.

E - Everyone seems to think that I'm all outgoing. Sometimes I wonder who they have me mixed up with. I suppose I just put up a really good front, since I'm actually totally self-conscious a good deal of the time. But I also like to put people at ease (more than I care about making a complete eejit out of myself), so you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

As far as people to tag ... Um ...
1. Bri ... when you have the time
2. Melissa ... when you're not tending to your new, sweet baby girl
3. Kari ... when you're not teaching the unwashed masses (C'mon, you've smelled some of those teenagers. Are you going to argue? :P)

No comments: