Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Update on Kevin

Mer called just now.

She's on her way home for the funeral.

So they did find Kevin, but not in any way that we hoped for.

Keep her and her family in your prayers, okay?

UPDATE:News Story (via KMTR).
-- In short, there will be an autopsy, since his death is suspected foul play.

Give your children extra hugs. Say an extra prayer.
Thanks.

MORE UPDATES:
News-Review Story
KPIC Story

I can't even imagine what my poor friend and her family are going through right now.

She can't get over the fact that her brother, doing a nice thing, giving a stranger a ride home, could end up this way.

It doesn't seem right. Because it's NOT right.

These things shouldn't happen.

1 comment:

Kari said...

My condolences go out to your friend. That's horrible.

By the way, I am SO enjoying your left over cheesecake. I took 1/4 home with me. Yum...