Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Some funnies

Since I KNEW that you were just waiting for cute stuff that the kids say.

Bucket: And then I could make you a CAKE! With a picture of you and your dad kissing on it!!
Me: WHAT?? *slightly horrified look*
Bucket: Um ... With a picture of you and your dad hugging on it??
Me: Yeah, that's better.

Bruise had crawled into bed to snuggle with me before I got up. He's such an early bird.

Bruise: *snuggles into my neck* Mommy, you're stinky. You should take a shower.
Me: *tartly* And YOU should learn some manners.
Bruise: .... .... Please?

Yes, these are the fruits of my loins. I have obviously raised them well. :P
I'm sure you are all oh-so proud and in awe.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I haven't kept up with your blog (or anyone else's) for a while. I think kids' birthday parties are a pain, so I have no advice for you there. I still do them, and they seem to turn out. But the stress getting to them is a pain.

I'm the same way about PMS. Mine usually hits with crankiness and insecurity. I practically beg Grant for words of affirmation. He gives them to me, but if I'm being way too down on myself, he gently and with great caution reminds me that this is getting to be that usual time when I do this. Then I feel the same way as you. "Oh. I'm not crazy. It's just my temporary insanity that hits once a month. Maybe I'm not as fat as I feel right this moment."