Monday, December 08, 2008

Map Tag

So, my Bri tagged me ... the gist is you go here and make a map of which states you've visited (For me? A sorry few, considering how long I've lived here in the U.S. -- my WHOLE LIFE!!). Then you tag whoever you want.


And, I'll let you know, I've also been to British Columbia, a very lovely province. And I'd like to go to PEI, since I have a soft spot in my cold, shrunked heart for a certain spunky, red-haired orphan that I wanted to BE!!!


And for the tagging? Well, if you know me at all, you know that I'm not going to force you to do anything that you don't want to do. ... BUT if you DO want to do it, just leave me a note in the comments, okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that blogger cuts off the photos?

Grrrrr... I am internet illiterate! I can't make it be fixed!