Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Meme from Bri-Bri!

So, since I'm still zonked from my last week ... here's a meme. I'm blogging ... but it's not up to my usual caliber, I know. Just bear with me. ^_^

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not at all. My mom picked out my name because it was pretty and for its meaning. (According to the book she read, it is Irish for "Blessed little one.")

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Thursday.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not at present. I like it better when I've practiced it. Lately, I've been using the computer a lot. And it shows.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey. closely followed by Black Forest or Honey Ham.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Oh, THAT's what these little people that demand stuff are!!!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd hope so. I like being adored. (<-- Name the movie that I just quoted!)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Me?!? No!!!!! (See question #5)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup, I do.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would kinda want to ... but I'm so weird that I'm worried that I'd wet myself. And then I wouldn't have packed extra clothes. And I don't want to walk around in pee-pee clothes. That'd be gross.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Golden Grahams and Lucky Charms.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'm stronger than I appear ... Which surprises most people.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Hagen Daas' Irish Creme or Strawberry Cheesecake ... or coffee-flavored ice cream ... Safeway has a delightful "Dublin mudslide" that's coffee AND Irish creme. Their bananas foster flavored one is really good, too.
(Yes, I'm a rebel when it comes to ice cream. The Lord still loves me. I know.)

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they look happy.

15. RED OR PINK? I'd go for pink. I can wear just about any pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My insecurity. And my obliviousness.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My high-school friends (especially my comedy troupe friends)... It's killing me that I've lost contact with my prom "date" Japanese exchange student friend. (She was amazing. And we went to prom together because we couldn't get any boys to take us. And, totally, she was the cutest one there. ^_^ No offense to anyone else. You'd agree, too, though.)

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Meh. Only if you WANT to. I'd like to hear/read your replies ... but if you don't want to, I'm not going to get my panties in a twist about it.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Invisible ones. But I do have on pink socks.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Otter Pops.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "A Bug's Life"(Bucket's watching it) and Bruise humming.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I'd be the magical opalescent crayon that Crayola NEEDS to make. And if I can't be that ... um ... pink, I gues.s

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Real carnations (not the floral-shop ones. Those don't smell. REAL carnations smell spicy and amazing), Michael's deodorant (it's like a water-smell-type-thing), baking bread (or cookies or cakes), sun-ripened raspberries, rain, the ocean air (not the dead fish-smell, per se, but that salt tang? Perfect.), my kidlets' warm head-smells, my cats' fur, vanilla, buttercream, nutmeg, cinnamon, light musks, fruits, chocolate, ...
Yeah, it appears that I'm rather at home in the kitchen when baking, no?

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Answering the phone for Michael. Before that, my sis-in-law A ... and for REAL talking, it was my Bri-Bri.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, duh! She's the little sister I never had!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I don't watch much. But I could watch competitive dancing, ice skating, and the Olympics (if I got the channel they're on).

27. Hair Color? My real hair color. Which is a red-tinged dark blonde. Almost toes the line of light brown.

28. EYE COLOR? This blue-ish, grey-ish, green-ish color. I just call it grey. But on my license, it's blue.

29: (Bri's mom deleted it so she made one up!) IF YOU HAD NO
RESPONSIBILITIES TODAY AND NO TO-DO LIST, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?: I agree with Ms. Bri-Bri, a nap sounds divine. ... And if I had money, I'd go to a spa.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mostly comfort-food-type things: Custard, mashed potatoes and turkey gravy, stuffing, broccoli-rice-cheese casserole, Eggs Benedict, strawberries and cream, truffles, beef stroganoff, ...

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings are nice. Can we combine the two? ^_^

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? It's a nightgown. Yellow with pink and lavender flowers.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both can be nice. I like our mild Oregon winters. Because I like to wear sweaters.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends from whom. I am comfortable with hugs from most people. Kisses are reserved for family. ^_^ Or VERY close friends.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake. With cherries, please. Strawberry shortcake is also good (I loves me some pound cake). ... Or just about anything with chocolate.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Does it really matter?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Again, does it REALLY matter?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I just started the Warriors series ("Into the Wild") ... but I also will be reading the 5th in the manga series of Good Witch of the West. And "Specials," "Extras," and "Peeps." And some others. I'm hoping to read a couple books today.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Light blue background and little multicolored butterflies (My Daria one is so old it was falling apart. And that Bucket puked on it once and it had to go in the wash didn't help.)

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? We watched a DVD - "Becoming Jane." It was okay.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids laughing

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I like them both.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Mississippi

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I read well and fast. I can make people laugh.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Portland, Oregon

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone who wants to do this's answers! (I mean, really. What am I supposed to answer?)

No comments: