Saturday, July 26, 2008

Vote, vote, vote .. like a baby stoat!

(Hey, if CuteOverload can make this demand, why can't I? I'm cute!)

But, as you can see, I have a poll going on in my sidebar. If you have ANY requests for what I should write about ... Well, let me know!

(Yes, I am confessing that I am not always the most flush or inspired when I FINALLY site down to blog. And I'm also letting you know that I do have your interests in mind. So be very, very flattered.)

And if there's something you want me to blog about that I haven't put up as an option, you should TOTALLY comment or email me and let me know. (And if you don't want recognition as the instigator/inspiration of that future post, let me know. You can be anonymous to the masses of my eager readers (there's like, what ... seven of you? ^_^ But I love and adore each and every one of you, you know.))

But, really, there's not a whole lot that I won't talk about (you long-time readers and RL friends know what I'm talking about). -- What won't I blog about? Well, things that are going to hurt others [I have taken/ammended a couple posts that I wrote while VERY upset, for the record.] and things that Michael specifically asks me not to write about. I think that sums it up.

So, bring on the suggestions. What are you dying to know/hear about/have me blog about/whatever?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no suggestions, just a little note to tell you I love the new header! So cute ^-^