Thursday, July 24, 2008

Something Stupid

One of my regrets:

Not getting a clipping of the newspaper when my kidlets were born.

I've looked on the local newspaper's archive (the paper of the town they were born in. Not the town we live in now. I'm smart enough to do that.), and I haven't found it there, either.

I was stuck in the hospital for a few days after they were born ... so I didn't even think about it until months later.

It's silly that I'm this ... not-quite-upset ... BOTHERED (that's the word!) by this. I know it's silly.

But that's the way it is.

Oh well.

Let's hope that this is my biggest regret of their childhood. If we can keep it to this, I'll be doing well.

Now to stop ignoring my darlings and FEED them a FRIGGIN' SNACK!! (Emphasis theirs, based on persistence.)

No comments: