Saturday, January 26, 2008

How did I NOT hear about this?

Seriously, I must be living under a rock.

Or it could have to do with the fact that I just don't pay a lot of attention to the news ... or watch that much TV (who watches shows when you could BLOG?!? Or watch DVDs of Firefly? -- You laugh at that. Besides Jeopardy and the Jane Austen shows on PBS, and the BBC comedies on PBS ... Well, My Family and My Hero, anyways ... I don't watch all that much. My kiddos watch PBS shows, with an ESPECIAL love of "Streeeeet!!!!" [Sesame Street] ... yeah, I must live under a rock. A rock with internet access ...).

SO, my main point is that I have found the most HILARIOUS campaign ad EVAR!!!!!

What makes this even sweeter is that this is my second choice ... as in my issues and his? Pretty dang close. So I can enjoy this even more. (Although I don't want the IRS out of business ... I know some people who work for them.)

But STILL ... just watch.



Heh. There are no extinct animals ... Just animals that Chuck Norris has allowed to live. Heh heh.

TANGENT ALERT!!
If you know someone who (like my munchkins) NEEDS an instantaneous Sesame Street fix, go to SesameStreet.org. "This player is in Beta, whatever that means ..."
AND you can do SEARCHES by character or skit or whatever. (Cookie Monster's Letter of the Day is always a good one. Especially "R" is for "rap.")

Okay. I think that's it for now.

No comments: