Wednesday, January 23, 2008

...

I was online yesterday (like when am I NOT online ... but still ...)

Heath Ledger's dead.

I'm sad.

I remember the first time I saw him, when Terra and I went to see "10 Things I Hate About You." ... And we agreed that he was an excellent character and excellent eye-candy. And that accent? Yeah ...

And now he's dead. It's so weird.
("Mal. Guy killed me, Mal. He killed me with a sword. How weird is THAT?")

I just feel like I'm 17 again ... I need to call Terra. Once I'm sure that she's awake.

But, still. Heath Ledger shouldn't be dead. He's not that much older than I am. He has a daughter.

They say (you know, "they" ... the media and all) that it was either suicide or an accidental overdose.

If it was a suicide (albeit successful), that's sad.
If it was an accident ... it's just a senseless tragedy.

...

Is it bad that I'm glad that "The Dark Knight" is in post production? That it will come out so I can watch Heath Ledger?

I'm still so bummed that he won't be there to hear people talk about how genius he was as the Joker (since that's what everyone's been saying just about the previews).

*sigh*

2 comments:

Goren said...

I see u like a movie that I like. Serendipity!!!!!!!!!!! I love to watch this movie whenever it is on AMC, TBS or TNT.

Goren:)

Allanna said...

Goren, I think you mean "Serenity."

But "Serendipity" was a nice movie, too.

They're a lot alike ... except that they're not much alike. But they both have some great quotables. ^_^

I'm glad that you caught the reference, though. ^_^