Wednesday, January 09, 2008

And now for something completely unusual ...

As in Michel Lauziere, Master of the Unusual



And this, which I am SO very impressed with:



Yes, there is a new contender for the title of Allanna's French-Guy-Crush (If you go back a ways here in my blog, you'll see the other one.

Aside: Gosh, I have the strangest taste in men, don't I?
But seriously, these French dudes are so interesting!
I'm not panting or anything ... but I am doing that worship from afar bit. ^_^

And, after all this, my husband STILL loves me.
And wisely refrains from commenting on the state (or lack thereof) of my sanity. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My french guy crush is Jaques Torres, the famous french chocolatier! Any man who can create such yummy treats and has that wonderful accent is aces in my book!

Unknown said...

Dude! That bottle video is amazing. He's a genius.
Allanna, did you love my little Corvallis cow? It's from the farm across the street from the church. Cool! Later gater.