Saturday, June 07, 2008

Promised post

And, YES, I am aware of my amount of personal suckage for not posting earlier.

(But, on the bright side, I'll have some more time since I'm not playing Travian anymore. Also, hey, not to brag, but guess who scored as a 20-year-old brain on Brain Age? ... To keep me humble, I'm 25 on Brain Age 2.)

BUT here are links, link, and more links. With maybe a movie or something thrown in. Because it's been a while since I've posted.

First, a new (not always safe-for-work-or-kids) comic that has won me over:
A Spam a Day - It's pretty much what the title says. The artist (Oezi) takes a subject line of spam that he's received and draws a fitting pictoral version. Most often, like as in Spamusment (HERE's my absolute favorite there), it's a much more naive take on what's being offered. However, some things you just can't clean up. ^_^ But I still get quite a good chuckle out of these sites. (Note: Spamusment hasn't been updating for a while. But if you haven't been there before, they have LOTS in their archives.)

If you liked the Chuck Norris endorsement for Huckabee (and if you didn't, you're probably a Communist. JOKING!! But, really, it makes me laugh. LOTS.), you will most likely enjoy Chuck Norris' "If I were elected Vice-President."
I would post a selection of it ... but I don't want him to come after me. Even if I'm totally complimenting him. So, really, do go check it out. It's very fun. And I'm ready for a Chuck-ocracy, myself.
(It does not hurt that my Nana has a bit of a crush on Chuck. I think it's ADORABLE.)

This is for Sheri (Since it's in reference to one of her favorite songs) ... and it's also to send you to GraphJam.com -- By the same people who brought you icanhascheezburger!):

song chart memes
more graph humor and song chart memes

Random Einstein quote alert!!
There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle.


Okay, back no our "normal" program. ... Well, as normal as it get around here as I fling around links willy-nilly.

From mental_floss, the Internet has made it a little harder for people to get away with being rude or doing illegal things. Sometimes, though, we have to watch the vigilante justice ... Though it is kinda satisfying to see some people having to own up to their actions.

Here's another good site to laugh at ... and then realize that you've spent over an hour there ... *blush* -- Not Always Right (the link takes you to one of my [for now] favorites).

And, to close for now because HEY! I've got a nephew!!... Well, I can't get the code to embed the video. So just follow the link: Guitar Hero On Tour commercial.


OH! And for Cynthia and Melissa: "Why I Love Fox" (featured on Whedoneque):



Okay, now I've got to go. Take care you all! I'm gonna be seeing how jealous the kidlets get of their new cousin.

No comments: