Saturday, June 28, 2008

More random things that I almost forgot to post. But didn't. Well, not anymore.

Have you ever wanted to talk with that cool Jamaican patois? I know I have.

(And that could be because I'm a freak and a total accent-whore. Hey, just keepin' it real.)

But here! Look!



Yup, it makes me happy. Now I can talk like Brad Pitt in those couple of scenes in the hospital in "Meet Joe Black." (I think Pitt's at his handsomest there. And the whole idea of the plot? Love it! Because, like I said, I'm a bit of a freak. And I seem to really love stories where Death is personified. Dunno why. I just do.)

And here's an awesome chemistry video. It lets me get my geek on. Totally makes me laugh.



I totally love the Jello-bit. And the Mr. T-wannabe.

And at a site that I go do often, but don't usually say the name -- but, really, it's full of snark and about books, especially romance novels (a weakness of mine), but this is an excellent art bit that they showcased: The Beauty in Books (book sculptures -- really, it's much cooler than that sounds). Seriously, go check it out. It's quite fun.

And if you like commerical parodies, Nerve.com has a collection of the 50 Greatest Commercial Parodies. Some are not quite ... um ... family-safe. But they are all pretty funny.

No comments: