Sunday, September 19, 2010

EUREKA!!!

Okay, so a few months ago, I mentioned that Bruise and Bucket had both listed things they could do? And I had lost Bucket's list?

I FOUND IT!

It had been tucked into the logbook that we track the van's mileage and when/how much gas is filled. *rolls eyes*

But I found it!

So, Bruise's list read:
  • Play with robots.
  • Play with Star Wars Legos.
  • Play Star Wars game on the DPS. [This is really MY Nintendo DS. And, as part of playing it obviously entails erasing ALL my progress. TWICE. ... Not like I'm at ALL bitter. Nooooooooo.]
And here's Bucket's list:
I can do many things. :)
  • Lay on the floor and take a nap. [Um ... when? Barely ever! But, I guess it's true that she CAN. :P]
  • Jump on the floor.
  • Have fun with my cousins.
  • Say goodnight to my mom & dad.
Yes, cute things. And those last three are what she MUCH MORE enjoys doing that that first one on the list. :P

Regardless, my kids are cute. And they can do things. ^_^

No comments: