Tuesday, March 01, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 29

Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned?


  • How to schedule posts. Not that hard.
    (HINT: If anything you're reading these last couple weeks says that it's posted at, like, midnight? It's probably scheduled. Especially if it's part of the 30 Day Challenge.)
  • How to marbleize nail polish. Thank you, YouTube videos.
    Thank Michael for the picture.
    And ignore the fact that I hadn't cleaned up the edges of all the other nails.
  • That being sick SUCKS even more than I remembered.
  • That I have really, really wonderful friends. Not that I didn't know this. I did. I was just SERIOUSLY REMINDED of this fact.
  • That Michael gets embarrassed by what he considers overmuch praise.
    (I can't help it that he's so awesome. It obviously is very difficult ... dealing with the fact that he's wonderful.)
I'm sure there are many other things that I've learned this month. But, hey, those are the ones that stand out the most right now.

No comments: