Wednesday, March 02, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 30

Day 30 - Your favorite song

Oh my goodness. Srsly?

Asking me this is like asking me my favorite BOOK. You're not going to get one single answer.

Okay ... let's see:
  • "Pocket Full of Sunshine" - Natasha Bedingfield.
    Because of the movie Easy A ... which I LOVE.
  • "Can't Help Falling in Love with You" - Elvis Presley
    Because it's OUR SONG.
  • "Mambo #5" - Lou Bega
    Because this is one of the songs that Ty and I would rock out to.
    It always makes me happy to hear it.
  • "Kiss Me" - Sixpence None the Richer
  • "Lovefool" - The Cardigans
  • "Iris" - Goo Goo Dolls
  • "Sugar Water," "Moonchild," "Beef Jerky," "Know Your Chicken," "Birthday Cake," "White Pepper Ice Cream," "Sci-Fi Wasabi," ... and lots of others - Cibo Matto
  • "The Spectrum Song"  - Ludwig von Drake
    Because Terra and I love his pronunciation of "MAUVE."
  • "Love Me Dead" - Ludo
  • "Alone" or "These Dreams" - Heart
  • "Everything's Alright" - from Jesus Christ Superstar
  • "Pure Imagination" - as performed by Gene Wilder
  • "Duvet" - BoA (Lain opening theme)
And lots of others that I do adore very, very, very much.
And that I wouldn't want to OFFEND by not listing them on my list of favorites.

Those are just some of the ones that come to mind first. And I'm too lazy to sit here ALL DAY and list the rest of them.
It's true. I am that lazy.

So ... yeah. I like songs. I like to listen to them and to sing along to them.
And I am SO NOT going to choose just one.

Yeah, you should ask about my favorite color.
"Um, teal. And pink. And soft lemon yellow ... and opalescent! And grey ... and ...."

Yeah, I like things too much to have a single favorite.
Love me, deal with my lack of decisiveness.

No comments: