Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What was your worst travel experience?

Probably back in the 90s ... my dad and I had gone down to Knott's Berry Farms (and had a great time). However, our return flight out of LAX was delayed. Which caused us to miss our connecting flight. ... And it just kept going downhill from there. The second flight was fine, but the connecting flight was overbooked. So we flew to Seattle instead of Portland. Another flight down .. and Eugene's airport was fogged in (since it was December, no surprise) ... so we had to land in Portland and take a bus down to Eugene. ... All in all, I had woken up around 7 AM that morning. And I got into bed around six the next morning. It was crazy. This is why I'm always trepidatious when it comes to air travel involving connecting flights.

Ask me anything

No comments: