Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For #22-23

22. I'm thankful that I had a productive baking day yesterday.
I didn't curse as I rolled out the dratted pie dough into the pans.
The pans didn't stick together in the freezer.
The pecan pie set.
The pumpkin pie looks good.
I managed an apple pie as well,
And I had leftover no-bake cheesecake filling that Michael and I will treat ourselves to tonight. Yum!

23. I'm thankful for the fact that my kids let me nap.
Even though I had WEIRD nap-dreams.
The strangest part was getting a free slushie ... in the flavor named "Quiet Librarian."
It was hazelnut flavored and bad enough that I, in my dream, tracked down the kids so that I could pass it on to them ... so I wouldn't have to finish it.
AND I woke up with a queasy-ish tummy and a sour-tasting mouth. Ew.
BUT I GOT A NAP!!!

No comments: