Sunday, April 25, 2010

Some good things ....

Since, in my last blog post I mostly was a whiney-whiney-whiner, I figure that I ought to mention some nice things:

  1. You know how our drains/house plumbing were being crazy? ... Well, that seems to have cleared up. I love it when prayer works. It's awesome.
  2. Michael was awesome and cut the grass/weeds in the yard. Go Michael!!
    (Now I need to rake it. I think the kids will like being able to play in the yard ... and to use the toy wheelbarrows that Nana got them for Easter. ^_^)
  3. I FOUND A PLACE WHERE I CAN GET A KEY FOR THE CLOCK MY GREAT-GRANDPA MILTON MADE!!!!!!!
    (As soon as we get the tax rebate, I am going to take the clock in -- since it's a mantel clock and not a HUUUUGE Grandfather-type Clock -- and get that key and get it oiled. That'll be awesome. And the guy I talked to at the shop, since I was BRAVE (for my agrophobic/telephobic self) and CALLED to ask if they had size 11 clock keys and how much they cost, was SO SUPERNICE. I can't wait to meet him in person.
    (I love good customer service. If you give me good customer service, you are seriously, like, my new best friend. Really. I'm still in total adoration for the gal who took good care of me when the kids bouncy-horse broke. She is AMAZING! I'd totally friend her on Facebook. TOTALLY.)
So, yeah ... that's a good deal of GOOD in my life right now.
Since something has to balance the crazy. ^_^

No comments: