Friday, April 02, 2010

If you had the opportunity to live one year of your life over again, which year would you choose?

I really don't know. I've thought and thought about it.

I mean there are years that I'd love to go back and slap my younger self and be all, "Don't be stupid!" or "Now, when so-and-so says this, HERE's what you should say." or something like that.

Or there are the times that I'd love to go back and live over ... so that I could enjoy them once again -- moving the lawn with Pop-pop, cleaning Grandma Darlene's tea cup collection ...

Yes, there are things that I do regret doing. Or not doing. Or not appreciating.

I mean, if I had my life to live over again, I'd make better habits -- learn to enjoy exercising, learn to love to study my scriptures ... But there's not just one year that I'd want to visit/live over.

... Or, as Michael put it, "one year where I could save lots of money so we'd have it now." Ha!

Or, you know, maybe I'd go to my younger self and tell her to stop being so dang annoying. Because I really was. Oy.

Ask me anything

No comments: