Sunday, March 01, 2009

Crafty Tag

So, I've signed up for my Bri-Bri's tag (and, dudes and dudettes, if you hurry, you can get cool stuff from my Bri. Seriously ... she's a busy girl ... and wonderfully creative. You should totally make her head "asplode" by having her tag list filled. Hurry! Three spots left!)

I really almost didn't sign up for it myself. NOT because I don't LOVE AND ADORE her ... but because I'm a lazy git. I NEVER know what to do that is creative and fun and whatever ... (which explains to the rest of my dear, sweet, BELOVED, dear and wonderful friends why I haven't signed up to yours recently. No offense, y'all. It's just that I have NO clue what to do for anyone else who signs up.)

And, really, the last time that I signed up (from my dear Dianne's blog), NOT A SOUL took me up on the pass-it-on bit.
So, yes, I got a wonderful CD from Dianne ... and I didn't have to do a gol-durned thing. I totally lucked out on that, huh?

BUT I'm willing to work at it this time. And, like Aubri, I'm going to post my little addendums, my quid-pro-quos up front.

So, the main gist is that the FIRST FIVE (if I even get that many. Just keepin' it realz, here) commenters to this post will get something that I've made. 
If you comment, you need to post this on your blog
(or what's the fun in that? Hey, maybe less than five people will take you up? Maybe, if you're really crafty or into this, you can shoose to do MORE than five! Rules, schmules!) and be willing to pass the crafty-whatever luff on.

So, yeah, if you want to make me work at this, comment away.

Here's the list of limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. (Sometime during 2009)
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

Yeah, I get to choose what I make. If you're local and I know you and all, I could -maybe, I'm not promising anything!- invite you over for dinner or bring you a dessert. If you're farther away ... well, that's not quite so much of an option.

I will allow you to make requests ... I don't promise to honor the request. But if you're REALLY jonesing for a mixed-CD of what I currently listen to in the car ... or a fun Christmas mix ... or something, let me know.
If you have a FAVORITE above all other favorites color, I wouldn't mind you passing on that info.
If you have allergies? That'd be good to know. Especially since I live in a two-cat house. (As opposed to a cathouse. That'd be bad. Real bad.)

And I refuse to listen to any whining for what I've done. Compliments only, please. :P
I've already been totally upfront that I don't consider myself all that hand-crafty or creative. So, in the words of stereotypical moms everywhere, "You're gonna like what you get, whether you like it or not!"

And ... yeah, I think that covers it.
And, if you want crafts by some of my other friends that are doing the tag, here's a list of some whose lists aren't completely full (as of March 1, 9 AM):
  • Bri's mom, who is FAB-U-LOUS! (And, I should totally jump on her list, since she loves me anyways. ^_^)
  • Lacy - Her list is only for three. Still, she's amazing and darling. And expecting her third child. (Two left, since *I* just signed up for it! HA! ... and it's probably cheating. Like double-dipping. But I DON'T CARE! So, ha-HA!)
  • Bri-Bri still has three spots left on her post ... better hurry!
  • My friend, Nicole, whose blog is private (so you might not be able to hop on this one, but still!) is offering the same Pay-it-forward-to-five tag. If you can get to her blog, you should -- She's got just the one spot left! I might just triple-dip (since I'm feeling TERRIBLY REBELLIOUS today) and nab THAT spot, too. :P
     If you can't get to her blog, then you could order something from her shop. (Nursing wraps, blankets, burp cloths, wash cloths, and those cool pockets for diapers and wipes.)
    (Seriously, I need to order one of those pocket-things. I have about three diapers swimming randomly in my purse. And I'll pull them out and they're all wonky ... like there's a ghost/debris baby somewhere in my purse, since they're all curved and wrinkled. And I didn't know disposable diapers COULD get all wrinkled and odd like that.)
  • Bri's friend, Lisa, is who got Bri (and therefore, ME) on this tag ... So, you have options.
 And, hey, if you get to a list and it's all full? Then you should totally follow the links of the people who've signed up. you might get a new friend or something.

And, I agree with Lisa, Bri, and Bri's mom: You should totally post pictures of what you get. Sharing is caring and all that jazz.

So ... yeah. Sign up if you want. And, hey, if you're getting all ticked about my double-dipping, if you ask nicely, I might just extend my generosity and pass-it-on to a few more people. ^_^
I'm cool with trying to make it fair.

And, hey, if you want me to be lazy and all ... I'm down with that, too. Since I'm so GOOD at it and all. :P

3 comments:

nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That sounds like fun! I will post that on my blog.

Emily said...

Allanna, I must sign up, I can't wait to see what you want to make me. Plus I love reading your blog, you are a great writer thanks for the entertainment.