Monday, May 14, 2007

Picture This


Here we are.

Michael, Bucket, me, and Bruiser (flexing his impressive triceps for da ladies).

I really hate it when I blink as someone takes my picture.

Oh well.

But, seriously, do I not have some of the cutest twins in all twindom?
Bruise gets smiles from all the ladies (He's a charmer!) and everyone remarks on how pretty Bucket is (even people who don't HAVE to!).

And that handsome man there, scruffy though he may be. He's a keeper.

Now, just how do I love that five-hundred extra pounds? (It does not help that I watched America's Next Top Model last night. ... Skinny little girls. That's insane, that they're so TINY!)

I am Allanna. Witness my insecutiries. Bow down before the greatness of my lackage of self-confidence!

But I have a great husband and adorable offspring.

So it's not all bad.

Or even half-way bad.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: