Tuesday, May 29, 2007

iPod Survey ... or whatever you have your music on, really

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!

How do you feel today?
Outro - India.Arie

What’s your outlook on life?
Babara Ann - The Regents (Why not "take a chance"?)

What does your family think of you?
Suicide Is Painless - The Mash (Maybe they "can take or leave" me if they please?)

What do your friends think of you?
Wanna B Ur Lover - Weird Al Yankovic (Maybe I'm just THAT popular. And I DO have nice nostrils ...)

What do your exes think of you?
Honor to Us All - Mulan (Disney) (Yeah, I am JUST that good. You can't deny it. :P)

How’s your love life?
Jurassic Park (Theme) - John Williams (... Um... So, full of dinosaurs? O.o)

How will your love life be in the future?
What Child Is This - Vanessa Williams (Hopefully one of my own, I'd hope)

Will you get married?
Easy, Bruno, Easy - Ben Charest (I should tell my unmarried friends to use that response. )

Are you good at school?
Parrot (Oh Not Again!) - Monty Python's Flying Circus (I can parrot lots of pedagogy, true!)

Will you be successful?
Ballad of Jayne - L.A. Guns (Doesn't sound so promising ... )

What song should they play on your birthday?
Crash - Gwen Stefani

What song should they play at your graduation?
Oh Lately It's So Quiet - OK Go

The Soundtrack of your life?
Underneath Your Clothes - Shakira

You and your best friends are?
Let Your Light So Shine - Janice Kapp Perry

Happy times:
Dream Lover - Mariah Carey

Sad times:
Your Song - Ewan McGregor (I think, if I were sad, McGregor singing would make me much happier!)

Every day:
Six Little Ducks - Raffi (Oh, the humanity. Even though I do like Raffi)

For tomorrow:
A Wink and a Smile - Harry Connick Jr. (Such a nice song!)

For you:
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden

What does next year have in store for me?
Pretty Donna - Collective Soul

What do I say when life gets too hard?
Rapper's Delight - Ellen Dow & The Sugar Hill Gang (from the soundtrack to The Wedding Singer... There's nothing like hearing an octogenarian rapping. Oh, yes.)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
You're My Soul and Inspiration - The Righteous Brothers (They lie! It was Elvis' "Can't Help Falling in Love.")

What do you want as your career?
For the First Time - Kenny Loggins ("For the first time, looking in your eyes" ... sounds like I'll be pursuing that career as an ophthalmologist.)

Your favorite saying?
Brahm's Lullaby (Intro)/Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Again, LIES. It would be something along the lines of "Craptastic!")

How will I die?
Handy Man - Jimmy Jones ( ... So I'll be bludgeoned to death by a serial killer in disguise? Utterly craptastic. Just bloody great. Better get that big life insurance policy NOW. While I still can. ... And I can never trust that Maytag repairman now. Great.)

SO, if you feel like joining me in this insanity, consider yourself tagged!
(If you don't want to ... then I'm sure not going to force you! If I DID, well, maybe you'd be lining up to crack my skull while fixing my faucet or something. Dang that handyman!!)

No comments: