Friday, October 22, 2010

Crazy Dream Chronicles - Crocodile Creek

Nothing in this dream made sense, really.

I was at my mom's place. And I was younger.
And there was this HUGE jar-within-a-jar, with the outer jar FULL of dead fruit flies. (Gross, huh??)
And so I filled them with water in the hall bathtub to soak, so I could pour them out and wash them.

And, as the jars soaked, some things started swimming around in there ... baby crocodiles. And they GREW SO FAST! After maybe an hour, I checked the jars and there were these, one at a time, four-foot-long (including their leathery tails) crocodiles. I took them, one at a time, down to the creek, since I couldn't figure out what else to do with them to throw them in.

At first, I somehow had Diana-cat in one hand (probably so the crocodile wouldn't bite her) and a crocodile in the other, and I threw Diana in the creek. (Don't worry. At best, the creek's only been up to my thighs when I was 12. At least by my folks' place. I mean, there are some deeper places, but not by my house.) She swam out, soaking, and THEN I threw the crocodile into the creek to swim away.
And then I had to fetch another to throw out.

And the crocodiles were coming faster and being more aggressive. I'd have to grab them and close their toothy mouths before running them out.

Yeah, I don't know what it means.

Then, in the other dream I recall, I was browsing through books donated to the library, for the Friends of the Library sales. There were TONS of Church History books. And I wanted them. But they were up on a shelf SO high in a room I wasn't supposed to be in anyways. It was gothicly frustrating.

I have issues.

2 comments:

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

All I can say is WOW. I *THOUGHT* I had issues! Just kidding! hehe

Allanna said...

Ha ha ha!!!

I am going to blame the Pretzel M&Ms ...

Though, truly, I'm sure I could give you a run for your money ANY DAY based on my issues. ^_^

This is why we're become friends, isn't it?? ^_^