Friday, January 20, 2012

In which I whine a bit ...

I had contractions last night ... They didn't feel good.
And I'm JUST NOW 35 weeks along.
They could have been Braxton Hicks ... since they did go away when I drank a crapload of water and had a lie-down.
But, GOSH, they did NOT feel good.

My belly button hurts.

So, you know how I mentioned that I got waxed? And my waxing lady mentioned that my undercarriage-skin looked "irritated?"
Yeah, I had bits of blood on my pantyliner. Stupid, irritated skin.
But, hey, at least I'm making sure to moisturize.
(Word to the wise -- Desitin does NOT feel good on irritated lady-bits. It BURNS, y'all. Just so you know.
My waxing gal recommends the Neosporin with pain relief. It's what her daughter with eczema finds best.)

My calves and feet are still swollen.

I weigh over 230 pounds. Not a whole lot over ... but, ugh. It doesn't make me feel very dainty.

I'm tired. Nearly constantly.

I'm bored with my whining. So I'm going to shut up now.

1 comment:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

You are more than entitles to whine...for up to six months after that baby is born...It is a right given to moms. I feel for ya.