Monday, January 09, 2012

Day 9 - Something you're proud of in the past few days

I'm going to be upfront about this ... I am HIGHLY unmotivated at present.

So my proud things? Are SMALL.

But here's a listing ...


  • I'm REALLY HAPPY to have found that taking Zantac helps prevent/stop my heartburn AND my cough. No more cough-till-you-gag-and-vomit for me! (I hope!)
  • I'm still glad that Grandma C REALLY liked the present that we got for her. Phew!
  • I'm proud of myself for remembering to give Michael the Target gift cards (that we earned from spending so many $ or buying so many of a certain item ... in this case, deodorant) to use on buying the kids' birthday presents.
  • I remembered to report a Relief Society visit. Like a good girl should.
  • I worked through issues that I was having yesterday. Stuff in the past that doesn't matter ... but I feel better about it.
  • I slept through almost all of the night last night without having to get up to pee ... until Michael's alarm went off. That's HUGE.
  • I packed my toiletries for when I go to the hospital to have this child ... I haven't packed the rest.
    And I still need to order nursing bras and my Bengkung.
  • I have the kids' lunches packed. That's a good thing. Now to keep doing it for the rest of the week/month.
  • We finished "Mitch and Amy" ... so now to pick up the last two Ramona books from the library today...
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand ... I think that's it. Like I said, it's not a whole lot.

While the kids are in school today, I need to run errands. Pick up milk (we're OUT now ... *sigh*), get the Ramona books ... Then do at least two loads of dishes, plan dinners, do loads and loads of laundry, vacuum, pick up the desks and counters ... drink a crapload of water ... oh, and get a shower. A shower would be good BEFORE I run any errands. *sigh* I can do this.

Well ... I think that covers everything!

No comments: