Monday, November 02, 2009

Gratitude Challenge - Day 2

Today, my assignment is to create an alphabet of things that I am thankful for.

A - Being alive is always a good start to the day.
B - Baby animals because they're SO CUTE and snuggly.
C - Church makes me happy.
D - Laughing until I'm dizzy.
E - Having enough money to be able to go do something fun.
F - My family is AWESOME.
G - Good books. And lots of them.
H - Hot baths and hot chocolate or herbal tea with lots of honey.
I - Ice cream and the Internet.
J - Making strawberry-banana Jell-O. The smell takes me right back to when I was a little girl.
K - Kisses from Michael or my kiddos.
L - My friends who make me laugh.
M - My mom, because she's just really awesome.
N - New shoes, because they always make you run faster or stand taller.
O - Old jewelry, because those pieces always have history and sentimental value.
P - Having some privacy. I wouldn't make it as a celebrity.
Q - Good quality items that don't break.
R - Restful, quiet weekends with my family.
S - My silky hair. I like it most of the time. ^_^
T - Having a temple so close to us. I love the temple.
U - Used books -- because I can buy so many more! :P
V - My very-talented friends.
W - Waking up on a day that Michael doesn't have work or meetings.
X - X-cellent health -- "If you don't have your health, then you haven't got anything."
Y - Days when I don't lose it and yell at my kids. I hate it when I do. So I'm REALLY glad for the days when I DON'T.
Z - Going to the zoo with the kids. That's always fun.

And, yes, I know that some are repeats. But, you know what? I'm REALLY grateful for my awesome friends and family. So there.

And some are kinda stupid. I'm not feeling all that clever today. So what? ^_^

No comments: