Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Things that ROCK sumpreme

But I'm SO SAD and DEVESTATED that Igudesman and Joo don't tour the U.S.A. (at least, not yet).

Witness the absolute AWESOMENESS that they are!!

And, without further ado, clips of their acts from "A Little Nightmare Music." Which make me laugh. And feel that all is right with the world.







here's the full trailer for the show:


Um ... I may have a little crush on Joo ... Just sayin'.

There are more videos on YouTube ... which makes my sad heart sing ... but I'm going to make you find them yourself.
I would highly recommend "The Piano Lesson" clip. And Igudesman performing "I Will Survive."

They're good people.
And Bruise is ENTHRALLED by classical music.
And Michael and I know that when we (finally have money enough to) plan our trip to Europe, we're SO going to see Igudesman and Joo in concert.

And maybe these guys:

No comments: